If you're looking for a busy, exciting, viby beach, then Willard's is the choice of Ballito's beaches. Willard's beach is extremely popular with the younger crowd, safe, beautiful and FUN.
Willard Beach is the major attractions for tourists in Ballito. Willard Beach is perfect for a day of fun in the sun. From swimming beaches that are protected by life guardss and also a popular surfing spot with several tidal pools. in the area
One of the busiest of KwaZulu-Natal's beaches, Willard Beach is set against a range of holiday homes, hotels and other tourist facilities.
Why we like Willard's Beach
- Willard's Beach always has a great holiday vibe
- Plenty of parking and nearby facilities (including restaurants, take always and similar)
- Willard's Beach area has superb surfing - it's not the home of the Ballito Billabong Pro (QS 10000) for nothing (although the lifeguards can get a bit grumpy if you surf near the main beach area, where we tend to think the best, fun waves are....so go early)
- The boardwalk along the promenade along Willard's Beach (all the way along the Ballito Coastline), makes for a very cool beach stroll and popular activity for tourists in the area
Getting to Willard's Beach
Useful Information On Willard's Beach
- Willard's beach is always busy, so if busy is not your thing, then avoid it
- The surfing can be really good - there are 4 main spots for surfing (around Willards)
Sufring spots and other beaches nearby Willards Beach